BBequestrians Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBequestrians Forum

A fun and friendly place for plus sized riders to feel comfortable and happy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New big, beautiful Rider from Va :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CowGirlUp9448

New big, beautiful Rider from Va :) Empty
PostSubject: New big, beautiful Rider from Va :)   New big, beautiful Rider from Va :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am

Hi, my name is Megan. I live on a small farm in Va. I currently only have one horse, a beautiful 7 year old Paint mare named Dancing in The Rain. I recently had three but my mother has terminal cancer and I am taking care of her, my little brother and little sister. Due to that I had to make the heartbreaking decision to re-home two of my horses. A 15 year Paint mare that I had had since she was 6 years old and Rains filly, Gypsy, who was 10 months old when she left. She was born here and it was extremely hard to let both of them go.

I am in the process of wanting to learn to ride English lol We will see how it goes. Along with my horse. We have cattle, chickens, pigs, ducks and goats. I also have three wonderful dogs. Rascal is a 4 year old neutered Min Pin, Avalanche is a 3 year old neutered Aussie and Buckshot is a 4 month old soon to be neutered (hehe) Aussie/Siberian Husky mix.

Well I will stop rambling now. The forum looks great and I can't wait til more people join Smile
Back to top Go down

New big, beautiful Rider from Va :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBequestrians Forum :: Welcomes and Introductions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: